Pharmaceutical Serialization Technology Consultants
Current Opportunities and Positions Available:
• Packaging Line Controls & Integration Engineers
• Machine Vision Engineers
• IT Systems Integration Engineers (ex. Enterprise (ERP) Systems, Business Process Systems (B2B) & Warehouse Management Integration)
• Technical Systems Analysts
• Project Managers
• Systems Validation Engineers
Xyntek is seeking entrepreneurial, dedicated and motivated employees that are interested in joining a best in class fast-paced Systems Engineering & Consulting Team. The ideal candidates will support Xyntek’s Turnkey Pharmaceutical Serialization Business Unit and be involved in all aspects of planning, designing, configuring, integrating, deploying, and supporting our serialization technology in accordance with our Software/Product Development Lifecycle (SDLC). Team members will work with our clients to define and execute on a serialization project strategy that covers technology integration from the factory floor and packaging lines through the entire enterprise layer and through the Supply Chain.
Candidates will work as part of Xyntek’s Serialization Business Unit and support Xyntek clients on the Business Planning and Technical Rollout of Serialization and Track & Trace projects.
Business Planning Project activities will include:
Technical Rollout of serialization technology will include the configuration, integration, and support of Xyntek’s best in class and most proven serialization hardware and software technologies at the various levels:
o Implementation and Integration of Encoding (Printing) technologies and Verification (Machine vision inspection systems and barcode reading) technologies for unit, bundle, case, pallet serialization and aggregation.
o Packaging Lines Controls Automation and programming to allow integration between the printers, the machine vision inspection systems, and the line material handling and product tracking components including reject stations, and various packaging equipment including
• Packaging Line level Integration: Configuration and implementation of Packaging Line Serialization software to manage serialized and non-serialized data, manage parent-child relationships and aggregation levels, manage product and line recipes, manage business rules and logic based on line type, and serves as the gateway between your packaging line and EPCIS repository. These solutions were configured to support line set-up and configuration, packaging process control, device communication, automated data collection and management, production monitoring, and reporting associated with serialization and aggregation activities on the line.
• Enterprise Level Integration: Implementation and integration of Serialization and Track & Trace technology to enterprise IT systems; for end-to-end serialization number management and ePedigree generation. Managing the flow of data between critical data points from various packaging lines to ERP, EPCIS, Warehouse Management Systems and other IT business systems to facilitate serial number provisioning and allocation, recipe management, packaging order management, and electronic pedigree. The services on the enterprise level include integration to systems such as SAP Aii/OER, IBM / Frequency, Oracle, JD Edwards, etc.
Demonstrated knowledge of implementing and integrating printing and vision inspection systems, barcoding, RFID and other related technologies on the packaging line
Established in 1986, Xyntek, Inc. is an Information Technology and Automation Systems Engineering Consulting, Design, Development, and Implementation firm. Our solutions and services are provided to Fortune 100 companies in the Life Sciences industry including:
o Medical Device
o Healthcare (Hospital IT)
At Xyntek, employees are our most valuable resource, and an integral part of our continued success. Our team works aggressively and passionately to continue to win and grow. Xyntek offers excellent benefits, competitive salaries, and a high energy work environment and growth. Benefits include:
Health plan insurance plan covers (medical, dental, & vision. Plan is 100% paid by the company. )
401K with company match & profit sharing. Fully vested after one year of full time employment.
Paid vacations & holidays equivalent to one month's salary.
100% company paid lunches when working out of the office.
100% Company paid expenses for attendance at Professional
Conferences and events.
100% Company sponsored social gatherings & events.
Annual performance based raises & bonuses.
Engineering Mentorship Programs.
Fast track technical & management career growth.
Xyntek is an Equal Opportunity Employer with a strong commitment to supporting and retaining a diverse and talented workforce.